HAOSTAR INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LIMITED colloid mill is a kind of fluid ultrafine crushing mechanical equipment, which is suitable for product processing in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, biological engineering and other industries. The application range of colloid mill is very wide, and there are many customers who purchase Haoxing colloid mill. How to debug the colloid mill frequently? So what kind of colloid mill is qualified? Each colloid mill must be tested and adjusted before leaving the factory to ensure that the equipment that reaches the customer is available. The debugging of the colloid mill includes the connection of the entrance and exit of the colloid mill, the start of the power supply, the adjustment of the grinding disc gap, the startup and shutdown of the colloid mill, and the cleaning of the colloid mill after use. The qualified colloid mill can be packaged and shipped from the factory.
Commissioning of colloid mill:
1. First check the overall appearance of the colloid mill, whether the colloid mill funnel, circulation pipe (or inlet, outlet flange end), motor, and base are deformed, obvious scratches or defects.
2. Connect the colloid mill funnel, circulation pipe (or inlet, outlet flange end), discharge port, etc. to see if there are any loose or loose connections.
3. Adjust the gap between the dynamic grinding disc and the static grinding disc of the colloid mill, and turn the dial of the colloid mill by hand to see whether the dial can adjust the fineness of the grinding head normally.
4. Turn on the colloid mill, use water as a medium, and test the machine to see if the colloid mill can work normally.
5. The water is discharged from the discharge port, and the commissioning is completed.
Colloid mill is a high-precision equipment, the rotation speed is up to 2900~3650rmp (revolutions per minute) or higher speed, the minimum particle size of grinding fineness can reach 1~2um. The colloid mill and the material contact parts are made of high-quality stainless steel, which can meet the requirements of hygienic food grade, and is a good equipment for processing food, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals.
Article source: Haoxing Machinery Technology official website (http://www.057786999999.com)